Lemon zest, garlic and rosemary add a delightful Tuscan twist to this green bean, potato and chicken skillet. The best part? Only having to use one pan to whip up this weeknight favorite, which also makes clean-up a breeze!
1 pound petite red potatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound chicken pieces
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive (divided)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
12 ounces bag frozen green beans (thawed)
1 lemon (zested and juiced)
1. Cut each potato into 4 wedges. Place in a large microwave-safe bowl and season with salt and pepper. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir and microwave for 4 minutes more.
2. While potatoes are cooking, cut each chicken tenderloin into 4 equal pieces.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until nicely browned, stirring frequently.
4. Add remaining oil and potatoes; cook and stir for 5 minutes more to brown potatoes and fully cook chicken.
5. Stir in rosemary, garlic, green beans, lemon zest and juice. Cook for a few minutes more to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Use whatever type of potatoes you have on hand, are on sale or offer best price.