Herb-rubbed steak gets grilled with onions for a hearty salad everyone will love.
- Total Recipe Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon garlic & herb or onion & herb no-salt seasoning
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons garlic & herb or onion & herb no-salt seasoning
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GARLIC & HERB STEAK SALAD
- Combine Dressing ingredients in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing for salad. Brush remaining dressing on onion slices.
- Press 1 tablespoon seasoning blend evenly onto beef steak. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion slices around steak. Grill steak, covered, 7 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill onion 10 to 12 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Carve beef into slices. Divide spinach evenly among four plates. Top with steak slices, tomatoes, onions and eggs. Drizzle evenly with reserved 1/4 cup dressing.